Postgraduate studies.


If I had to study a new career, I would study medicine or design., because I really like this careers.
I know that medicine is a weird and unexpected decision, but I always wanted to study medicine (or architecture), but because PSU, I finally decided to study architecture, and I’m happy with my decision. I like medicine, because you can help people and do very cool things, I would be a surgeon, I think that is very interesting. I would work in countries with fewer resources, and with my university degree in architecture I might do a lot of good things.
And I would study design to increase my knowledges, and I like the things, the tools that you learn in this career.
But I will only study if I had the money to do that, because I don’t want to be indebted. And if I don’t have the money, I will learn new thing by my own.
These two careers are just a few, because if I have the time, I would study a lot of things; I like to be always learning, but the truth is that now I just want to finish this career, take a breath and then decide to what to do. Because I’m in the dilemma, if I still studding things related to architecture, of study one of the two careers that I mentioned.


I hope you liked my post!

Comentarios

Entradas populares