OPINIONS


The blog of today is about opinions, and here are some of my opinions: 

What is your opinion about the Chilean traditions?

Well, the first is that I think that Chile doesn’t have actually a defined culture and traditions, we are like a mix, and because of that I don’t know how to define and say which are OUR traditions.
In addition, I have realized that the Chilean “culture” and traditions are being lost.
However, I only lament that we don’t have like an identity, but thanks god that some traditions like rodeo are losing space in Chile. However, I have to say that I like the folklore, and I know all the dances, and I like the traditions that involves the folklore, and I hope that these traditions never get lost.



What is your opinion about recycling?

For me recycling is a very important thing, because the world is suffering and we are responsible.
Well, recycling is not the solution of all our problems, but it is a step.
In addition, I think that FAU should have a clean point, because we use many materials that end up going to the thrash, and we have a lot of garbage that we can recycle.



What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?

I think that besides that some exotic pets are very nice and I really would like to have one, I think that is bad and we shouldn’t have exotic pets, because they should live not in a house or in an apartment, because these aren’t their natural environments, they should be free. But, as you know,
some animals in their natural environment aren’t safe, and I think that in that case if a person can give to an animal a house, with their specials needs, it can be…



What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in all cases?

I think that the abortion should be free and in all cases, because I think that everyone have the right to do what they want with their bodies and decide what, when, how, etc.
In addition, I think it should be more information about abortions, because I know many people that says, “If Chile legalizes abortion, everyone will abort”, or some comments like “you should take care of yourself if you don’t want to be a mother”, and aren’t good arguments because they generalize.
And the truth is that legalizing the abortion is to have SAFE abortions, because abortions exist. 







Comentarios

  1. for me recycling is also a very important thing

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You should be very conscious about the requierments to have an exotic pet. They should't suffer by the fault of unconscious people

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with you, animals can't be standing in a tiny space

    ResponderBorrar
  4. We need more information of abort to the people and talk of this with real information and not myths !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares