Post 10, Final Post - English Language Challenges


I have to say that I’m not a big fan of English classes, because I think that are boring and only a few times I liked it, in school and university, and I really hate the English classes when I was in school. And the first class of English that I had in university I get so bored that I failed, it was very sad. And I think that the use of blogs is a good way to learn, if you have a feedback, and it’s fun to use English to write about thing that are interesting. Mhh, I will improve the activities, because sometimes you get bored, and I think that besides that I don’t like to talk, do activities where you must talk are very good to improve your pronunciation.
Sometimes I use English to talk with my sister, and it’s very funny, also I use it to do some jobs, because some papers are only in English, and I had to learn some things. One time I read a horror book because I only fount it in English.
And I think that one of the best things of learning English in your professional context is that you can travel to a lot of places, and expand your knowledges and culture, and everything. I think that I really would like to go abroad and know a lot of new places, and I hope that if someday I learn to talk English very good, I would have the opportunity to go to live and work abroad.
  I hope you like it.

Comentarios

  1. I have the same problem as you, i think the classes are boring to, but the blogs is a good way to make the class more interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Definitely travel is a great opportunity to learn English and many more things!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. me too I would like to travel and work abroad!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares