Post 5.Photography.


Hello, in this post I am going to talk about photography.

I think photography is something amazing, I like the way that a picture can show you and say something beautiful, powerful, or also funny, you can show the world through photography, I also like to read about photographers, their interviews, the way that they see the world. In addition, FAU’s library have a very interesting books about different interviews to photographers (is in English too).

The truth is that I like to take pictures, but I’m just an amateur, because I’m really bad at it, but I’m learning. My favorite type of photography is the analog photography. I have like 15 analog cameras and I really like to take pictures with my cameras, but its results being a very expensive hobby, because the 35mm camera films are expensive and revealing the photos is not very expensive, but you have to spend money in it. I use the PAE to pay this kind of things.

I go to everywhere with a camera, because I like to take random pictures, I like to be walking and something funny or weird happens. Like one day, I was walking and a dog on top of a horse walked just in front of me, and I just had my camera and I took a picture. I like these kinds of things that happens.



There is some pictures that I found of my first camera film, are very random and not very nice, but was my first time! and some of my cameras.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares