My future job


Hi everyone!
I'm going to write about: My future job.

I only have 19 years old, and I really don't know what I want to do, I know I am studying architecture, and it is supposed that I should have an idea, but there are a lot of things that I want to do, and I don't know if I see me working doing architecture, well, maybe yes, but the truth is that I don't know. 

I would like to work outdoor, and in a small city, and travel a lot, to everywhere. Maybe I would like to work more in investigation, or in something related with arts, like painting, or doing furniture, or ceramic, I really like it a lot, I like to do things with my hands.

But the truth is that I want to work in anything (related to architecture of course), but I want to work just to save money to buy me a piece of land in the south of Chile, and make my own house, and for travel of course, and a little something;(when a I was 16 years old I wanted to have and make my own bar jaja.)

Now I do not have idea of what I want, because if it were up to me I would work in a lot of things, not a only thing.



The instagran of the first picture is @1989________, and she was the first to make me realise that studying architecture, doesn't mean that I should only 
do projects and somethings like that.  I would like to do things like this. or like  @snkesnke, I like her to. 

Comentarios

  1. That's true, I'm in the same situation, I only know that I like geography, but i don't have any idea in what i would like to work.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i think the best option to be happy on what you do, is foing a lot of different things

    ResponderBorrar
  3. let me know where your bar is when is ready!
    I'll go there to have a beer or two

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares