The Simpsons


Well, I don´t know what to say about the Simpsons, because when I was a little girl, my mom and dad didn´t let me see the Simpsons, but I wasn’t the only, also my best friend wasn’t allowed to see it.

And the truth is that when I didn´t listen to my parents, and I saw the Simpsons, I really doesn’t like it very much, I watched it because a lot of friends liked the Simpsons. But there is one thing that I like, and is that the program sometimes have very intelligent references about movies, history, and politics.
And it’s kind of strange, because now the Simpsons have a lot of influence in Chilean pop culture, is in everywhere, and I only like the memes.

It’s interesting, but the other day I was talking with some friends, and we realized that the people that didn’t watched the Simpsons, also doesn’t like some programs that are “”””like””””” the Simpsons, like Rick and Morty, and this kind of series.

And well, I grow up without the Simpsons and I don’t regret it.(maybe a little jj)



Comentarios

  1. I LOVE THAT MEME ( and also the Simpsons)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Why your parents didn't see this series?
    the moe's meme is the best haaha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The pop culture can't be understood without the Simpsons, and the Simpsons can't without the pop culture.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love this meme!!!! it can combine our society and this show.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares