The best Holidays



My best vacation where about three years ago, when my aunt, my cousin, my sister and I decided to travel in my aunt's car to the south of Chile. We decided also not to stay in hotels, just travel and camp. We went to the south following the "ruta del mar" from Duao. At first we said that we would go for 10 days, but at the end it of it we stayed 15 days. We did a lot of things, camping in the beach, traveling in the night, went trekking, and even got lost, etc. I really liked this experience because It was very fun, my aunt's car was like a tent, with clothes, food, and a lot of things, because the car was our home these days. We knew a lot of new places, cities and towns. And we stayed where we could, because we didn't made plans, we just went, and when a place were nice, we stayed there, it was very fun, because some days we woke up at 6 am and decided stay or go. Our first plan were to stay 1 day for place, but some places were really beautiful and we ended stayed 2-3 days, like one park that were in Chanco ( a little town); we stayed almost 4 days there and we only went out of the park to buy some food, and go to a beautiful beach that were near, but we stayed 3 days in a park, walking and relaxing, because the parks were a beautiful place. We ended our trip in Chiloé, because we we had to return to Santiago):.

                                                  In this picture you can see the beach near to the park!

It was a really good experience, because we could know some places that we didn´t have idea that exist in Chile, we see whales, beautiful water camps, we meet new people, that were nice, and some days we stayed in some friends houses that my aunt know.
 I want to do this again, get a car and travel, not planing, just leave, be
cause is fun and interesting.

Comentarios

  1. The south of Chile it's very beatiful, all the places have something special

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Travel in family is really great, especially with the southern landscape

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Every year I traveled to Duao and it´s a place so beautuful

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares