Studying in Santiago.

Stay to Study in Santiago was a good decision, because at first time I wanted to go to Argentina to study, and I was looking for a University, but at the end I decided to stay, because I wanted to study architecture and a lot of people told me that was difficult and demanding, so this freak me out and I decided to stay. And was a really good decisión, because if I had been in Argentina completely alone i would have died of hunger of stress. 

And I really like to be studying in Santiago, bacause I have my family that helps me to bring bigs things to the University and they feed me when I dont have time to take care of eat and I'm only worried about University, my friends that gives me support when I need, and because I really like Santiago. Of course there are a lot of things that I don't like about being here, like the metro, and the Transantiago mainly. But I really think that was a good decision, because the University demands a lot and I dont have a lot of time, and being with my family and friends here is a good thing.

Comentarios

  1. Nice story1 I'm glad you stayed here :) keep posting!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that studying in Santiago is very difficult because of public transportation

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that you chose the best decision, specially with this career.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. yes, Im agree with you, santiago has some bad things but you're with your family and friends and that's better

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares