A country I'd like to visit.


Hello!
Welcome to my first blogsession fot this semester.
I am going to talk about what country I'd like to visit.  And my answer is that I don’t know what country I would visit because I want to go to a lot of countries. Maybe I would go to Egypt, India, or Iran, firstly.
This countries are located in Asia, (Egypt in Africa too), and I am very curious about their cultures, and their history, and I have the feeling that if I don’t go now that I'm young, I will never go. Because for me that countries haves a lot of cultural barriers, and I'm young and I don’t have ties, and I think that travel to some country in Europa like Portugal, etc., or going to United States is something that you can do whenever you want because they don’t have the cultural barriers that for example Iran.
And I’m really curios about everything about this countries, because their cultures are very different to mine, and I would like to experiment their ways of life, I would travel, because I want to know how their cultures works, why they do something that I’m no used to, and I want to know a lot of their history, and see it, because I feel that I have a lot to know about this culture, religion (important, their religius buildings are spectacular!), and ways of life.
I’m leaving some pictures for you to look about this countries: 
first Iran:
I really like the mosquets!
India:





And Egypt:


I hope you enjoy this! 



Comentarios

  1. How interesting! the culture of these countries is so rich, totally an option to visit in the future

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It is interesting to know about other cultures, that would be a one year trip to know everything

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would like experiment other cultures ways of life

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares